TO BE IS TO BE AND NOT TO BE IS NOT TO BE

Sunday, March 18, 2007


Hi¡
Today it's the last day for our blog of the second term¡¡So I wanted to finish the term with a fanastic video of my favourite player¡¡That day was of the happiest in my life and I think that it's thanks to him, if we won the second champions league it's thanks to Victor Valdes¡¡¡
Today I have had a lunch with all my fathers and my friends, we have had a tipical catalan lunch; we have eat "calçots",jeje¡¡¡It has been so fun¡¡
Well I have to talk about football because yesterday Barça wins 0-4 in Huelva¡¡¡I also say it because yesterday we won 3-0 and we are at three matches of the championship¡¡¡¡¡¡It's gonna be one of the happiest day in my life, like the videos one.
I'm a bit scared because I don't know what I'm going to do next year¡¡I see a new life in front of me which make me feel strange¡¡¡I think that in High schooll we should receive more information, but a diferent kind of information of the ones that we receive now¡¡That's not a problem of our High school, what they can do in an hour each week????I think that we also should receive information about the universiuties residents and that things¡¡ I see that there's a huge step between our life now and our lifeb next year¡¡¡We should be more free in Batxillerat becaus eif we are like now then it's to difficult to enter to the freedom that university gives to the student¡¡¡
Well at least i know that I have until May to choose it ¡¡ I hope I will fine my correct university degree¡¡¡

Bye¡¡

3 Comments:

Blogger christian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:27 PM  
Blogger christian said...

Turrushu!! How are things?
I'm agree with you that Valdés was the decisive player in the final, specially in the first period because the team didn't play as well as they could.
You are our Valdés!! XD
I hope that I will play when we win the championship, I will play injured if it has to be. I can't wate more!!!

Bye, crack

12:29 PM  
Blogger Can Fonsu said...

dear turry!
i agree there is a huge step between highschool and university in the same way there is an even greater gap between primaria and ESO, when you are a little kid and come to all the problems of highschool... do you remember how you felt and how quickly you solved it? Well, you are older and wiser now... This insecurity you are feeling will be over in 1 month... and don't worry about choosing the correct degree: you can always change, or do anyone you like in the same area and life will tell you where to go bit by bit... Important: Enjoy what you do because you will have work a lot for it...
all the best luck. I am sorry if you feel disoriented... Yet life after highschool is so open... work, university... whatever... It's real life out there... Just relax and make the best of it... and remember the powerpoint about the back and the bottom of life... ;-)

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home