TO BE IS TO BE AND NOT TO BE IS NOT TO BE

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

THE CHAMPIONS


Hi¡¡¡¡

How I foretell weeks ago we have won the league¡¡¡¡ The team is so happy and the coach have congratulated us for it¡¡¡ My father said me that he have been waiting twelve years for it¡¡ It's the first time in my life that I win one league¡¡I'm gonna remeber that day for years¡¡¡We had and excellent opportunity to won it last Saturday, because our stadium was plenty of people but we lost our first match against St Pere Pescador¡¡ But now we have proved which is the best time in the league¡¡ It was so emotional and we put our coaches dress into the shower¡¡¡

Well tomorrow I have an exam and I'm going to study for it¡¡¡

Bye

1 Comments:

Blogger christian said...

Yeah!!! The champions! XD
A really nice day for all of us and specially for me playing again after 4 months. We had a great team this year. The matches I played I really enjoyed them with all of you. I hope that next year we will conserve our position in a higher leauge.
Only 29 goals against this year, of course because of the great actuations of this goalkeeper jeje
See you
Bye turry

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home