TO BE IS TO BE AND NOT TO BE IS NOT TO BE

Saturday, May 05, 2007

LOCAL ELECTIONS


HI¡¡

As I'm gonna be eighteen I can vote in the next local elections¡¡¡ Well in my village there isn't a lot to choose there's only two canditates, and I already know who I'm gonna vote for.

I also want to talk, as I did in one of the firsts entries, about the massive construction and it prices¡¡ At first I saw it as a far problem but now I see that it has alredy arrived to my village, they are starting to built everywhere; for exemple near my house ther are building one-hundred hauses, we are becaming crazy¡¡¡ We are building evreywhere and finally we are not gonna have space for the other things, you would look everywhere and you are gonna only see buildings, we are killing our territory¡¡¡¡ Well from here I make a call for the balanced growth¡¡¡

About the prices I'm only gonna say that this morning, while I was listening the radio, I heard that there is a flat from 11 m2 for 82000 euros, in Barcelona¡¡¡Who wants to live in 11m2, and who can pay 82000 euros for it¡¡¡ What's that???

I hope everywhere could be like that photo¡¡¡ jeje

Well, we are gonna save the society¡¡jeje

Bye Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home