TO BE IS TO BE AND NOT TO BE IS NOT TO BE

Thursday, May 10, 2007

EXAMS AND UNIVERSITY


HI¡¡

How are you?? I'm so stressed, we are at one week to finish the course and we have and exam per day¡¡¡I think that the best thing that we could do in time of exams would be to stop the classes, like they do in university¡¡ It's impossible to do an exam per day and do also the rest of the homeworks, we aren't superman¡¡¡

The worst thing of all is that I haven't decided what I'm gonna study next year yet, and I think that we have to say it in two or three weeks¡¡¡¡ There's people who doubt between two or three degrees but I that's not my case I don't know anything¡¡¡ Well I have in my mine to do something relationated with maths or physics but I really don't know it ¡¡ I hope that take a decision early¡¡¡¡

To finish I have found that photo surfing in the net, how romantical I'm today¡¡¡ jejeje

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home