TO BE IS TO BE AND NOT TO BE IS NOT TO BE

Thursday, May 17, 2007

THE WORST BARÇA



Hi¡¡

What happened on Getafe was a ridiculous, but I follow trusting in that team, and I thought, well I wanted to think, that everyone can have a bad day. I also critizisedall that people who started to shoutd and despise the team and that things, but after seeing what happened on Sunday I don't know what to think!!!I want to trust in the team but I can't. You see them playing and it's ridiculous they don't have ambition to defend the club and at minute 20 they are all tired¡¡Well, I until think that team have quality and that we are gonna win the league, well more than think it I hope it¡¡¡

From here I want to cheer up all the Espanyol supporters, they made a great match yesterday, but the luck wasn't with them¡¡¡ I hope they win the UEFA cup soon, in two or three years. Here there is a video from the final!! From here congratulations¡¡

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home