TO BE IS TO BE AND NOT TO BE IS NOT TO BE

Monday, May 21, 2007

BATXILLERAT

Hii¡¡¡

Now that I have finished I would explain my opinion about Batxillerat. First of all I would say that it should get closer University, because now there's a big step between High School and University. A way to do it would be making a exams week per term, it would be a solution for many things: students wouldn't be as stressed as they are during the course, however, like that we could do more theme per term (cause now if we do more exams, we lost two days per exam because we have to prepare it and correct it; morover as we always have exams we can't concentrate on homeworks which make the classes slowlier). So my solution would be to stop the classes three weeks before finishing the term. I have heard that possibly in future they make three courses of Batxillerat, I think that it's not gonna be good, because at University the rhythm it's very high and if we downloaded it at Batxillerat it's gonna also be a big step.

I also wanna talk about our English course, because that's for it that I have done the Blog!!jej I think that it's very interesting that Project we made, my view is that in ESO we have learn enough grammar an during Batxillerat we should put it in practise, doing more listening, speaking, listenings and readings as we have done this year. Possibly this year we should have done more speakings, but we have practise a lot with ours Oral presentations!!! I also agree in the way of informatizating the school because computers it's the easier way to learn because we have all the things in the net, and it's known that computers are the future!!!!!!


bYE bYE!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sguilana said...

Dear Vicenç,
You are the gentleman of the Empordà, no less!!! :-)
I'll miss you in class next year, honestly. It's difficult to find students willing to cooperate for the group benefit, not just their own personal benefit (the mark or whatever), and I am not talking about turning off the lights only... ;-)
You have given depth and emotion to our class discussions, although few, as you point rightly point out.
You are a natural born leader, positive and caring. Society needs people like you, ready to help others taking a stand with intelligence and love. Very few people are given this gift, Vicenç.

So go ahead, study Maths, Science, whatever... I am sure we will hear from you in the future, engaged in a company/political party/NGO... helping others with efficiency and care.

People like you make the world a better place to live for everybody. Thank you and keep it going.

A big hug,
sònia

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home