TO BE IS TO BE AND NOT TO BE IS NOT TO BE

Monday, May 21, 2007

THE COURSE HAVE FINISHED

Hi¡¡¡

Well, the course have already finished and this week there's no class, there's only recuperation exams. This year when I say "the course have finished" it makes me feel nostalgic, possibly I'm not going to see those classmates again!!This year I have been in a nice class, well more than a class it's was a great group, there were diferents kinds of people which I think make our friendship stronger!!!I hope next year I can see all of them and explain eachother how we are and those things. I suppose that next year I'll see some of them but about the rest I wish them the best...

On Friday we made a photo from all the group and I wanted to show it but I don't have it yet, so I'm gonna put it earlier...

When Selectivitat have pass I'm going to Mallorca with some of my classmates, I hope we have a nice time there. We will also make a funny funny lunch with all the teachers and classmates when selectividad have finished, the ones that comes are gonna see why it's gonna be funny!!jejeej

Bye bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home